Saturday, November 23, 2013

Drive me to the Moon! And let me sing a tune, soon it will be June and then July's ending room. And I love the light of your summer's cast. And I love all of the nights you've come to last. I will miss you long after the winds of Arctic glows come near, call out to my ear, I still will hold you near my lovely long summer's bloom.

Drive me to the Moon! And let me sing a tune, soon it will be June and then July's ending room. And I love the light of your summer's cast. And I love all of the nights you've come to last. I will miss you long after the winds of Arctic glows come near, call out to my ear, I still will hold you near my lovely long summer's bloom.
Drive me to the Moon! And let me sing a tune, soon it will be June and then July's ending room. And I love the light of your summer's cast. And I love all of the nights you've come to last. I will miss you long after the winds of Arctic glows come near, call out to my ear, I still will hold you near my lovely long summer's bloom.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment